Fishing Trip Information
- All fishing rods, reels, assorted tackle, live bait (seasonal) are provided.
- Learn new Smallmouth Bass fishing techniques.
- All necessary safety gear provided (children under 12 need life vest)
- Half and Full Day Trophy Smallmouth Bass trips available
- Fully insured and licensed USCG Charter Captain
- Door County trips begin the first Saturday of May
- Door County Trip locations change frequently depending on location of the Smalls
- Washington Island trips begin July 1st
- Washington Island pick up location is at the Ferry Dock.
Things to Bring
- Polarized Sunglasses
- Wisconsin Fishing License
- Rain Gear
Heading up to the Door County and/or Washington Island? Here are just a few of our recommendations:
Cherry Land Motel Sturgeon Bay, Door County
Church Hill Inn Sister Bay, Door County
Ephraim Shores Resort Ephraim, Door County
Jackson Harbor Inn Washington Island, Door County
Townliner Motel Washington Island, Door County
Gibson’s West Harbor Resort Washington Island, Door County
Cast N Catch Charters’ boat is a 2017 Ranger 620FS Fsihing Boat. The boat is powered by 250h.p. Mercury Pro XS. Captain Jimmy runs high tech Humminbird fishing finder/gps. Humminbird units are equipped with down imagining to better locate deep water smallmouth. The boats Electronics are loaded with navionics gold and Lakemaster chips. MinnKota Ultrex trolling motor allows for quite slow shallow water fishing and I pilot link system for precise boat control. The boat has all proper USCG safety equipment. Captain Jimmy’s rig comfortably fishes with three anglers. This boat is loaded with all the Smallmouth Bass Fishing gear and ready for the Washington Island Fall Smallmouth. Book your Trophy Door County Fall Smallmouth Bass trip before all the days are gone!!